Friday, October 14, 2011

Update

      Today wrapped up week 8 of training. It also wrapped up the first quad of classes and I have a week of no Seminary classes....wahoo! finally I get a little bit of a break. This coming week should not be as busy but I will be preparing for the following week when I begin my last  two classes to finish Seminary. The Lord has been gracious, and I was never late on any of my assignment.

        Things have been going well, the Lord has been providing for us thanks to your financial support. However, we are still in need of  financial support, $4100 of monthly support is still required for us to meet our budget and begin the work in Hawaii. I know this may seem redundant, but please consider your part in supporting us financially. We cannot begin the ministry in Hawaii unless we have acquired 100% of our support. Hawaii currently only has two workers with CEF that are reaching children with the  gospel and that is only on the Island of Oahu.

        There is a lot of work to be done to evangelize children  disciple them and get them established in a local church. If you are not able to give, will you direct us to anyone who will be willing to support  us in the ministry? Will you commit to praying for us for God to provide above and beyond so that we can begin the ministry? The Lord bless you and thank you for your prayers and financial support.

No comments:

Post a Comment