Thursday, April 12, 2012

The Power of 1 or is it 25??

Raising support has been one of the most difficult things I have ever had to do, yet it has been one of the most rewarding things, in that, I have drawn closer to the Lord, I have seen His faithfulness and I have learned to better accept His sovereignty in my life.

I have been asked the question several times this week by concerned Christian friends, " How are you doing really?"  And my answer is "I am fine." The reason being that, I recognized early in this journey that God is the one who is and will always be in control.

Psalm 55:22 says, "Give your burdens to the LORD, and he will take care of you. He will not permit the godly to slip and fall.

The Lord continues to take care of my family and me each and every day, He has given me a peace that surpasses all understanding and He has taken my load of worry & fear. He has & continues to comfort me with His Word, and I know He will see us through what seems to be a never ending journey of support raising and into the ministry which He has called us too.


So what about the power of  25? Well,we just need 25 more financial supporters giving $100 per month to join Team Hawaii so that we can be at 100% support. Once our team is complete, we can turn our attention fully to the ministry. We serve a God who can part the Red Sea, cause the blind to see,cause the lame to walk and bring the dead back to life...thus, He is more than able to provide the 25 supporters we so desperately need to begin the ministry. 

Oh, I almost forgot, I did not mention about the power of 1...well I guess you can figure that out!


Aloha,
Ricardo

No comments:

Post a Comment