Monday, April 9, 2012

Aloha

Aloha, 

It has been a few weeks since my last post. It has been really busy and I do apologize for posting this late. For the past few weeks apart from family life, I have been busy trying to raise support, preparing lessons plans to teach Christians how to effectively evangelize children here in Virginia and Georgia and I have been working on more lessons plans to be able to teach the youth/college age  to evangelize children this summer in Hawaii.

I, along with another instructor, were able to train a group of seven individuals to begin Good News Club® , a ministry of Child Evangelism Fellowship® in which trained teachers meet with groups of children in schools and share the Gospel every week.

I was also able to go to Georgia for 2 weeks and assist in a course known as, Teaching Children Effectively (TCE™) Level 1. This course is designed to offer a fresh approach to evangelizing and teaching children. Based on spiritual and educational principles, the course provides the methods and procedures to lead children to Christ and immediately equips the believer to begin and sustain a ministry where he lives. This course also allowed me to obtain my Instructor of  Teachers (IOT) credential so that I can teach Christians in Hawaii.

We are planning to leave in May for Hawaii, however we are still in need of monthly support. If you would like to become part of our ministry team and support us financially or in prayer, please let me know. I hope to post our newsletter soon,but until then,may the Lord bless each of you and cause His face to shine upon you and give you peace.

Aloha,
Ricardo

No comments:

Post a Comment